Our office believes in transparency. However, filing taxes is not a one size fits all. Each situation is different. All processed tax returns come with a free audit assistance guarantee, from our partners at Protection Plus. Below are prices for our most requested services.
- $99 Federal, 1 State: W2 Only, no dependents, or other forms and worksheets.
- $155 Federal, 1 State: Single: No dependents (W2, unemployment, retirement, Social Security, disability, interest income)
- $175 Federal, 1 State: Jointly: No dependents (W2, unemployment, retirement, Social Security, disability, interest income)
- $215 Federal, 1 State: Dependents with or without childcare, secondary school expenses, student loan, (W2, unemployment, retirement, Social Security, disability, interest income)
- $250 Federal, 1 State: Dependents with or without childcare, Itemized deductions, school expenses, student loan, interest, (W2, unemployment, retirement, Social Security, disability income)
- $230 Federal, 1 State: Single, no dependents or dependents with or without childcare, Capital Gains and Losses (Stock) without Sch A itemized deductions.
- $250 Federal, 1 State: Jointly, no dependents, Capital Gains and losses (Stock), without Sch A Itemized deductions. (W2, unemployment, retirement, Social Security, disability, interest income)
- $285 Federal, 1 State: Single no dependents, dependents with or without childcare, Capital Gains and Losses (Stock) w/ Sch A itemized deductions.
- $315 Federal, 1 State: Single no dependents, dependents with or without childcare, Capital Gains Sale of Business or Home, itemized deductions Sch A.
- $30 Additional State Return base rate.
- $15 Pennsylvania unreimbursed job expense Form PA UE (each)
- $65 Local/county tax returns, Philadelphia City Wage Refund request
1099-Misc or 1099-NEC with expenses, is considered a business return.
- $135 Sch C Business Income and Losses w/ auto expenses and/or depreciation, business use of home (This cost is per business and in addition to your Federal and State fee)
- $125 Sch C Business Income and Losses w/ out auto expenses or depreciation.
- $125 Sch E Rental Income and Expenses w/ auto expenses and depreciation. (This cost is per property and in addition to your Federal and State fee)
- $115 Sch E Rental Income and Expenses w/ out auto expenses or depreciation.
- Partnership (Form 1065), S Corps and C Corp (Form 1120) pricing will be discussed in advance and based on the complexity of the return.
- 709 Gift Tax (TBD)
- Inheritance Tax: Rev 1500 form only (Estate or transfer inheritance recipients should consult with an Estate attorney prior to tax preparation.)
Our cheapest method of paying tax prep fees will be to pay out of pocket without having your fee withheld from your refund. For returns with a result of a balance due, tax prep fees must be paid in advance before we submit your return to the IRS for processing. Or any paperwork can be released for mailing.
Optional Refund Payment Methods:
Tax Preparation fees can be withheld from your refund for a fee of $64.90 provided by and payable to Santa Barbara Tax Payment Group (SBTPG). Below is a list of their payment options.
- Direct deposit
- Cashier’s Check
- Prepaid Visa Card (fees apply)
- Mobile Banking with GO2bank.com (open a mobile bank account. Fees apply)
No need to wait weeks for your refund. Get it NOW! With a Tax Advance payment.
What is Remote Tax Preparation?
Simply put, remote tax preparation is having an expert securely prepare your tax returns without you leaving the comfort of your home.
Our service relies solely on you providing accurate information in a timely manner.
In three easy steps your tax return will be in the hands of the IRS for processing. The average time frame from start to finish is 24-48hrs; provided all required forms are signed and we have all of your supporting documents.
- Complete our short questionnaire on our Home page.
- Once completed, upload your documents via the Secure client portal. (In some cases, creating a share-file account is necessary)
- Review, sign, date all required forms and you’re done!
With your approval we will transmit your tax returns or prepare the returns for you to mail.
Is Remote Tax Preparation secure?
We take client data security very seriously. The portal we use to exchange client information uses a high level of encryption technology. Since your sensitive financial information is now stored in a highly secure cloud system rather than in a traditional filing cabinet at an office, your information is much more protected and secure.
Protection Plus coverage
Audit assistance is available for all individual filers.
If you’re looking for a firm that will focus on your individual needs, and always treat you like a client who matters, look no further. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
We will thoroughly and conscientiously study your personal situation, and tailor our advice to your specific needs.
Audits, Reviews & Compilations
Our audit, review and compilation capabilities are a core part of our services. We tailor each process to the unique needs of your business. We deliver financial statements and reports that are clear, concise and acceptable to all outside parties and that can provide information and insight to help you run your business more effectively. We will work closely with you and your key employees to develop and execute a plan to complete this work by minimizing employee time spent on the process and without disrupting operations.
Estate & Trust Tax Preparation
Estate matters affect everyone. By taking proactive steps today, you can ease the way for your heirs during a very difficult time. We can work with your legal counsel to help you to structure your estate and trusts to minimize taxes and ensure the smooth transition to your heirs. We are available to handle all estate and trust tax-related matters.
An IRS audit can be an intimidating and complex process. If you or your business face an IRS audit, we can bring to bear years of experience in dealing with tax matters and IRS audit procedures to ensure that you are properly represented when dealing with the IRS and other tax authorities.
Tax Preparation & Planning
Effective tax preparation and planning can help you to minimize your future tax liability. We can help you proactively manage both your personal and your business tax issues, including understanding how upcoming business opportunities impact your tax status and vice versa. Not all tax planning opportunities are readily apparent. By having us on your team, you are more likely to benefit from those opportunities. We understand how the latest federal, state and local tax legislation and other developments affect you and your business and we are constantly identifying new ways to reduce federal, state or local tax liabilities.
To expedite the drop off process: Complete the questionnaire below and schedule your drop off appointment within the questionnaire.
Drop off hours Sat.10a.-3:30p. Beginning 2/17/2024.
Still have questions? Contact us